How to register
When you register, we will send you an email confirming your registration to the email address you registered with.
Check the email that has been sent to confirm the registration and click the button to complete the registration.
|Sections regarding the personal information processing policy|
|1. Personal information collection||7. Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them|
|2. Collection and usage of personal information||8. Matters concerning the installation, operation, and rejection of automatic personal information collection device|
|3. Period of processing and retaining personal information||9. Purpose of cookies usage, etc|
|5. Provisions of personal information||11. Civil service related to personal information|
|6. Consignment of collected personal information|
ο Collected items: name, login ID, password, phone number, address, mobile phone number, email, cookies
ο How personal information is collected: homepage (member registration, customer voice), delivery request
ο Implement contracts for both service provision and book selling services via aforementioned service provision
ο Member management, identity verification according to membership service use
ο Advertising information such as events used for marketing and advertising
ο Destruction procedure
- The information entered for membership registration is transferred to a separate database after the purpose is achieved (in the case of paper, a separate document), according to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations (see retention and usage period) it may be stored for a designated period of time and then destroyed.
- Personal information transferred to a separate database will not be used for any purpose other than being retained, unless required by law.
ο Destruction method
- Destroyed through a data deletion method
- When users agree in advance
- When the provisions of laws and regulations require it or when there is a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed by laws and regulations for investigation purposes